Male infertility is often treated with standard methods that include one or more of the following:
- Taking medicine to increase sperm production
- Taking antibiotics to treat the infection
- Taking hormones to improve hormonal disorders
- Avoid prolonged hot showers, using the hot bath or sauna
- Softer and looser underwear
- Sperm production may also be improved by taking clinically proven supplements.
- If sperm count is low, artificial insemination is another option for male fertility.
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) is another option that can be used to overcome the causes of male infertility.
- If tests show that there are no sperm, sperm donation can be used to help facilitate fertility.