This method is the first line of infertility treatment before IVF, which may be recommended to infertile couples in the following cases:
• Low sperm count or sperm motility.
• High number of abnormal sperm.
• Low semen volume.
• Presence of Anti sperm Antibodies in semen.
• Fatal sperm secretion in the cervix.
• Low cervical mucus.
• In cases where the cervical mucus is very thick and sperm are not allowed to pass. Problems with cervical mucus can be detected during the Post Coital Test (PCT).
• Mild or moderate endometriosis.
• Impossibility of ejaculation by a man due to impotence (inability to create and maintain an erection) or structural disorders of the penis, paralysis of the lower extremities or the presence of regressive ejaculation.
• Existence of ovulation problems in women.
• Vaginismus (involuntary contraction of the vaginal muscles that makes sexual intercourse impossible).
• Infertility with unknown causes.
Best iui treatment in Hyderabad : Dr Roya Rozati