Post- IVF care is very important and necessary and must be observed. Recommendations and care after IVF include the following:
- After the transfer of the fetus, preferably rest until 24 and then start your daily activities;
- Do not swim or stay in the bathtub for 48 hours;
- Doing heavy work, lifting heavy equipment, strenuous physical activity and exercise is not recommended until the pregnancy is stable;
- Adjust your diet so that you do not suffer from constipation or bloating;
- You may see some clear discharge or spotting after IVF, a slight swelling and tenderness when touching the breasts, as well as mild muscle cramps are normal and you do not need to worry. But if you have moderate or severe pain or heavy bleeding, be sure to call your doctor.