Past projects carried out
1. Evaluation of role of Environmental hazards in the etiology of male reproductive failure
2. Role of PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) in the evaluation of infection with male reproductive failure
3. Evaluation of genotoxic effect of chromium and nickel in occupationally exposed groups and murine model.
4. Evaluation of Normospermic Men with unexplained Infertility.
1. Evaluation of role of environmental hazards in the etiology of women with reproductive failure.
2. Role of environmental and Genetic Factors in the etiology of female reproductive failure".
3. Role of environmental and Genetic Factors in the etiology of patients with polycystic ovary syndrome.
1. Cytogenetic and molecular evaluation of unwanted embryos in ART
2. Invitro culturing of testicular tissue in men with non Obstructive azoospermia
3. Genital Kochs and Molecular evaluation
4. Cord blood stem cell bank
Recent Publications :
- Roya Rozati, Sreenivsagari Roopa, Cheruvu Naga Rajeshwari, “Evaluation of women with infertility and Genital Tuberculosis”. The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology of India,Volume 56 ,July-Augu2006.
- Roya Rozati, Satyanarayana, Baludu Simha, “Possible aggravating impact of polychlorinated biphenyls, Phthalate esters and glutathione S-transferase M1 gene null polymorphism in South Indian women with endometriosis” The Indian Journal of Medical Research, ISSRF 2008.
- Roya Rozati, Baludu Simha G, Netaji Bendi, Chandra Sekhar, ‘Evaluation of the Phthalate Esters in South Indian Women with Endometriosis’ International Journal of Fertility and Sterility, Vol 1, No 4, Feb-Mar 2008, Pages: 165-170.
- Roya Rozati, Simha Baludu G, Hamid A. Bakshi, Srikanth.D, R.S. Sharma. R.S., The CYP1A1 and GSTM1 Genetic Polymorphisms and Susceptibility to Endometriosis in Women from South India Endometriosis’ International Journal of Fertility and Sterility, 2009
- Roya R, Baludu GS, Reddy BS. “Possible aggravating impact of gene polymorphism in women with endometriosis”. Indian J Med Res. 2009 Apr;129(4):395-400.
- Prakash GJ, Kanth VV, Shelling AN, Rozati R, Sujatha M. Absence of 566C>T mutation in exon 7 of the FSHR gene in Indian women with premature ovarian failure”. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2009 Jun;105(3):265-6.
- Prakash GJ, Ravi Kanth VV, Shelling AN, Rozati R, Sujatha M. "Mutational analysis of inhibin alpha gene revealed three novel variations in Indian women with premature ovarian failure”. Fertil Steril. 2009 Mar 24. [Epub ahead of print]
- “Impact of high plasma concentrations of dioxin and polychlorinated biphenyls (pcbs) in south indian women with endometriosis” Roya Rozati, Hamid a. Bakshi, Simha baludu, R.S. Sharma Medical journal of islamic world academy of sciences 17:1, 37-44, 2009
- Roya Rozati, Rizwana, Sreelaxmi, Maria Celestina Vanaja, Simha Baludu G., “Treatment of Unexplained and mild male factor infertility by In vitro Fertilization and Intra Uterine Insemination” Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecol India Vol 60, No.1: January/ February 2010 pg 66-70
- Roya Rozati, Vanaja Maria Celestina, Khaja Nasaruddin.,“Genetic Contribution of the Interferon gamma (CA) repeats polymorphism in south Indian women with Endometriosis. Japanese Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Roya Rozati, Simha Baludu, D.Srikant, V. Sreelaxmi. “Persistent Chemicals in Infertility and Endometriosis” Book Chapter published by ICMR.2010.
- Comparative investigation of female genital tuberculosis gene polymorphism Venkanna Bhanothu, Jane Theophilus, Roya Rozati and Srikanth, D., Boda Vijayalaxmi Bhima Banoth International Journal of Current Research Vol. 4, Issue, 01, pp.034-040, January, 2012
- Review on Recent Aspects of Biochemical, Cellular, Physiological Markers and Environmental Factors Associated with Acute Lung Inflammation & Injury (ALI) Venkanna Bhanothu1, Jane Theophilus, Roya Rozati, Prabhakar Badhini, Boda Vijayalaxmi, Kalyan Reddy P. American Journal of Biochemistry 2012, 2(5): 74-88 DOI: 10.5923/j.ajb.20120205.05
- Comparative analysis of conventional and molecular practices used for the detection of methicillin resistance among staphylococcus aureus clinical isolates Venkanna Bhanothua* Lakshmi Vb , Jane Theophilusa , Roya Rozati C , Ramanadham Md , and Boda Vijayalaxmi a International Journal of Recent Scientific Research Vol. 3, Issue, 2, pp.103 - 110, February, 2012
- “Review on characteristic developments of computational protein ngineering” Venkanna Bhanothu, Jane Theophilus, Roya Rozati. Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Opinion 2: 8 (2012) 70 – 93.
- “Association of VEGF +405G>C polymorphism with endometriosis” Maria Celestina Vanaja, Roya Rozati, Khaja Nassaruddin, Satti Vishnupriya Frontiers in Bioscience E5, 748-754, January 1, 2013.
- “Different Stages of Endometriosis and Interferon-γ Gene Dinucleotide (CA) Repeat Polymorphism” Roya Rozati, Venkanna B, Baludu Simha G, RS Sharma Journal of Human Reproduction, India, recently accepted for publishing